- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve or track ads on our website and other websites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to measure advertising effectiveness and to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
1. Information Collection
- If you browse through this site without providing us with any personal information, we will gather and store some information about your visit, such as IP address, type of browser and operating system used, date and time you access our site, pages you visit, and if you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website. This information will not identify you personally and will not be linked back to you.
- We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with indiancraftmall.in (A unit of ‘Trade Star Exports’). While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration.
- We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
2. Use and Sharing of Information
- We do not share, sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties for unknown reasons
3. What About Cookies and Web Beacons?
- A web beacon is an often-transparent graphic image, usually no larger than a 1×1 pixel that is placed on a web page or in an e-mail that is used to monitor the behaviour of the user visiting the Website or receiving the e-mail.
4. Confidentiality and Security
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with Personal Information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
5. Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
- If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire to maintain an account on Indian Craft Mall (A unit of ‘Trade Star Exports’), you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by emailing our customer support at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to access within 3 days.
7. Effective Date
8. Contact Information